Archive for February, 2012
|LOS ANGELES, CA – Kevin Kawaoka, vice president with NAI Capital’s West Los Angeles office represented Westwood Multifamily, LLC in the investment purchase of a 10,153 square foot multifamily building located at 1832 Corinth Avenue from a private trust. The building traded at $2,595,000 for 15 units at a price of $173,000 per unit, or $255 per square foot. More >|
Download it here.
- New economic data continue to reinforce the idea that California’s economy is improving.
- Retail sales are expected to grow but at lower rates.
- Industrial lease rates for the Basin increased slightly in the fourth quarter compared to last year.
- For the first time in a long time, office lease rates are holding steady for all of the Los Angeles Basin.
- Multifamily vacancy rates throughout the Basin are extremely low and expect for them to remain low for the foreseeable future.
|RIVERSIDE COUNTY, CA — NAI Capital multi-family investment specialists Tom Papoulias, executive vice president and Delonne Valens, senior vice president have retained the listing for the investment sale of the 320-unit Eagle Glen Apartment Homes Community in Murrieta, California. More >|