Blogging Code of Conduct
NAI Capital blogs are written by a variety of brokers, managers and staff at different levels and positions within the company, so you can expect many viewpoints. You can also expect the following:
- We will strive to have open and honest dialogues with our readers
- We will provide links to relevant material available on other blogs and web sites and we will disclose any sources through credits, links and trackbacks.
- We understand respect goes both ways – we will use good judgment in our posts and respond to you in a respectful manner. In return, we ask the same o f you.
- We trust that bloggers will be mindful of the information shared on our blog, and understand that any personally identifiable information you share on a blog can be seen by anyone with access to the blog (the public).
- We will provide access to press releases and publications.
- Comments will be reviewed by NAI Capital before they are posted on the blog.
- We will review, post and resond to comments in a timely manner. We welcome constructive criticism. We can’t respond to all comments, but we will read them.
- We will not post comments that are spam, inappropriate, defamatory, use profanity, or that are off topic.
- Our bloggers will not respond to client issues and we will not post these comments to their blogs.
- NAI Capital does not endorse comments made by its employees unless they are an authorized representative of NAI Capital. All statements and viewpoints expressed in comments are those of the commenter alone, and do not constitue an official position of NAI Capital.