Posts tagged NAI DESCO
NAI DESCO is pleased to present an overview of the 3Q16 St. Louis Commercial Real Estate Market. Click on the video clip to the left for a briefing of the industrial, office and retail sectors including rental rates, vacancy and new developments in the St. Louis market.
SAINT LOUIS, MO – NAI DESCO brokers represented parties in the following commercial real estate transactions:
- Carl Conceller and Jeff Sanders represented Factor Physical Therapy in the lease of 2,521 SF of retail space at 8031 Watson Rd in Webster Groves from Yorkshire Village Properties
- Carl Conceller represented Coldwell Banker Gundaker in the lease of 4,500 SF of office space at 29 The Boulevard in Richmond Heights from The Boulevard St Louis LLC
- Noel Fehr represented Farmers Insurance in the lease of 1,200 SF of retail space at 4434 S. Lindbergh Blvd from Voss Properties Corp
- William Barnes represented Economy Inn, LLC in the sale of a 12,240 SF motel at 12433 St Charles Rock Rd in Bridgeton to Dart Associates of Bridgeton, LLC, also represented by William Barnes
- William Barnes represented Raising Cane’s Restaurants, LLC in the purchase of 0.77 acres at 2707 S. Big Bend Blvd in Maplewood from Mac’s Convenience Stores, Inc.
- Noel Fehr and Michael Wolken represented Q&A Business Solutions in the lease of 4,646 SF of office space at 2650 S. Hanley Rd, Suite 100 from Sunquad, LLLP
- Jeff Sanders represented Synergy Property Management, LLC in the sale of the Village on the Green Apartments at 104 Mulligan St in Sullivan, MO to Village on the Green, LLC
- Noel Fehr represented Live Better Now, Inc. in the lease of 3,147 SF of office space at 2705 Dougherty Ferry Rd, Suite 200 from Dougherty Ferry Member, LLC
- Tim Johnston and David Wittenauer represented Retail Place, LLC in the lease of 2,875 SF of office medical space at 1095 Beltline Rd in Collinsville to P.C. Associates, LLC
Congrats to Louie’s Wine Dive on it’s new Downtown Clayton location, which opened Saturday, June 4th! Josh Hibbits of NAI DESCO represented Louie’s in the deal at 16 S. Bemiston Ave (the former Tani Sushi).
Louie’s offers a fun & diverse menu, and generous policy of offering to open any bottle on the menu with a two glass commitment from the diners. The bottle is then listed on a chalkboard, giving everyone else the opportunity to try something new! To learn more about Louie’s and check out their menu visit their website: http://louieswinedive.com/
Josh Hibbits represented Vestech Securities, Inc. in the lease of 2,261 square feet of office space at 11475-11477 Olde Cabin Road in Creve Coeur from Golfview Members, LLC.
Carl Conceller represented William L. Frein & Mildred A. Frein Revocable Living Trust in the investment sale of a 6,960 square foot retail building at 11750-60 Manchester Road in Des Peres to Granite City Hotel & Resorts, LLC.
Bob Staniforth represented Stancor I, LLC in the lease of 3,500 square foot retail building at 10831 Manchester Road in Kirkwood to Lou Fusz Toyota.
Noel Fehr represented LC Investments in the lease of 1,141 square feet of retail space at 8621 Mexico Road in O’Fallon, Missouri to Hosam and Nada Elgazar.
ST. LOUIS (February 9, 2016) – NAI DESCO announced today that it arranged the sale of one of the largest senior living communities in the St. Louis area. The Cedars of Town & Country, a 261,595 square foot facility on 25.43 acres sold for $34 Million on February 1st. Carl Conceller, SIOR of NAI DESCO represented the purchaser Lutheran Senior Services (LSS) in the purchase of the property and an 8.0 acres adjoining property located at 13190 S. Outer 40 Drive.
The Cedars of Town & Country contains 230 skilled nursing beds, 22 residential care II beds and 54 assisted living beds. The adjoining property is zoned for 177 independent living units.
Prominently located in West St. Louis County along I-64 just west of I-270, the facility is has been renamed Mason Point.
LSS is one of the largest continuing care retirement community providers in St. Louis with 21 locations in Missouri and Illinois.
• Josh Hibbits and Peter Sheahan represented Midwest Players Investment Fund II, LLC in the lease of 25,000 square feet of retail space at 7369 Watson Rd in Shrewsbury to Aldi, Inc.
• Carl Conceller represented Cairo Enterprises, LLC in the investment sale of a 7,000 square foot Advance Auto Parts building at 1501 Heritage Hills in Washington, MO to Oakgrove Investments, LLC, represented by Noel Fehr.
• Noel Fehr represented Oakgrove Investments, LLC in the purchase of a 12,975 square foot retail building at 99 Sugar Creek in Fenton from 99 Sugar Creek, LLC.
ST. LOUIS (January 20, 2016) – NAI DESCO, a member of the world’s premier managed network of commercial real estate firms, announced today the addition of brokers to the office and retail teams. The firm now boasts 30 brokers, placing it in the top 5 largest firms in the St. Louis Metro area.
“We are pleased to be growing our NAI DESCO family,” said CEO Toby Martin. “The growth of the NAI Global platform continues to create new opportunities for our associates and clients.”
Joining the office team at the Clayton headquarter, Matt Ruck brings extensive commercial real estate experience. A St. Louis native, Ruck started his real estate career at Duke Realty as an intern to the Director. He then went on to Emerald Properties where he specialized in leasing and marketing of the Town & Country Crossing Shopping Center. Later, Ruck was an Associate at Balke Brown Transwestern where he spent 5 years on the Office Brokerage team.
Ruck is a graduate of Southern Methodist University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance. He is an active member of the St. Louis Association of Realtors – Commercial Division, as well as an Assistant Coach of the Burroughs Varsity Hockey team.
In the Metro East office, Tom Maloney will join the team led by Illinois Director, David Wittenauer. Maloney will focus on commercial real estate services in Southern Illinois, particularly retail and investment properties.
Maloney comes to NAI DESCO following a career in technology sales. In that role, Tom assisted both national and local media companies in the analysis of business functions in order deliver customized software solutions. This experience is an asset to Tom’s real estate clients as they seek to analyze space needs and site selection.
Maloney is a graduate of St. Louis University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. He is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and the St. Louis Association of Realtors – Commercial Division.
About NAI DESCO
NAI DESCO is a leading commercial real estate firm serving Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois. NAI DESCO is the local affiliate of NAI Global, a worldwide real estate network with 375 offices spanning the globe. Since 1978, NAI Global’s clients have built their businesses on the power of our expanding network. NAI Global’s extensive services include multi-site acquisitions and dispositions, sublease, tenant representation, lease administration and audit, investment services, due diligence and related consulting and advisory services.
To learn more, visit www.naidesco.com.
Rockin’ Jump, an indoor trampoline park, will be opening their first Missouri location in April 2016 at 61 North Central Drive. Carl Conceller and Brian Schnuck of NAI DESCO represented the Landlord in this 30,000 square foot transaction. Hilliker Corp. represented Rockin’ Jump franchisee, Matt Strelo.
To learn more about Rockin’ Jump and their new facility click here to read an article posted by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
In NAI DESCO’s first sales meeting of the year, we looked back to 2015, which was the company’s most successful year since its founding in 2000. At this meeting we recognized three individuals who were a vital part in this record-breaking year.
Principal, Peter Sheahan, was awarded Top Producer for the fifth consecutive year.
Vice President, David Wittenauer, received the Floyd L. Sweeney Sales Associate of the Year Award. This award goes to the sales associate with the highest production for the year out of the company’s 25 associates.
Vice President, Andy Murphy, was the 2015 recipient of the Spirt of NAI DESCO Award. Andy was recognized for not only his work ethic and professional achievements, but his dedication to charitable efforts within our company.
Noel Fehr, CCIM of NAI DESCO represented Jonas Holdings, LLC in the purchase of a 77,000 square foot industrial building at 2021 Concourse Drive in Maryland Heights, MO from Metro Port, Inc.
Noel Fehr, CCIM of NAI DESCO represented Jonas Holdings, LLC in the sale of a 30,000 square foot industrial building at 10859 Midwest Industrial in Unincorporated St. Louis, MO to Barry & Sherri Griffith.
Stephen Gwinnup, CCIM of NAI DESCO represented Paraquad 5240, Inc. in the purchase of a 7,000 square foot office building at 1000 Macklind Ave. in St. Louis, MO from Kaplan Real Estate Trust.