“Talk It Up Tuesdays” takes a look back to some of the best business news that we announced on our Facebook page over the last week. So check here for any news you might have missed during the past week!
- DaVinci Nails is under construction at SouthPointe Pavilions. It is to open in the former candy store on the north side of the mall.
- Family Dollar is taking the old Shur-Fine space at Indian Village on 13th & High Street.
- 56th & Hwy. 2 activity includes Smoking Gun Jerky replacing Lincoln Espresso in their former coffee hut next to Four Star Drug and Schwartz Photography opened next to Cupcakes & More.
- A memory care facility has broke ground on the NWC of 84th & Old Cheney. Mike Ball, NAI FMA, represented the buyer.
- The Driven Academy opened an indoor baseball & softball practice facility at 4400 N. 48th Street. Chris Vasek, NAI FMA, represented the landlord.
- Lincoln ranked #7 in Forbes “Best Places for Business”. We wouldn’t agree more!
Elite Professionals Home Care Company has purchased 3901 Faulkner Blvd, a 12,310 square foot office building in the Williamsburg area. They previously leased space at 301 S. 70th Street. Elite’s services include: Care Companions, home health aides, skilled nursing, physical therapy and occupational therapy. Tom Graf and Mike Ball, NAI FMA Realty represented the seller, Ritchie Bros.
UBS, a global financial services firm, is consolidating two local offices into a larger office in the Village Gardens Development at 56th & Pine Lake Road. UBS will occupy nearly 13,000 square feet on the second floor of the newer retail building at 5800 Hidcote. The new office is scheduled to be completed by October 1st. Mike Ball, NAI FMA, represented UBS on this transaction.