Posts tagged Land
“Talk It Up Tuesdays” takes a look back to some of the best business news that we announced on our Facebook page over the last week. So check here for any news you might have missed during the past week!
- DaVinci Nails is under construction at SouthPointe Pavilions. It is to open in the former candy store on the north side of the mall.
- Family Dollar is taking the old Shur-Fine space at Indian Village on 13th & High Street.
- 56th & Hwy. 2 activity includes Smoking Gun Jerky replacing Lincoln Espresso in their former coffee hut next to Four Star Drug and Schwartz Photography opened next to Cupcakes & More.
- A memory care facility has broke ground on the NWC of 84th & Old Cheney. Mike Ball, NAI FMA, represented the buyer.
- The Driven Academy opened an indoor baseball & softball practice facility at 4400 N. 48th Street. Chris Vasek, NAI FMA, represented the landlord.
- Lincoln ranked #7 in Forbes “Best Places for Business”. We wouldn’t agree more!
A retail out-lot of Westfield Gateway Shopping Center is available for redevelopment. The 5.72 Acre lot includes a 41,056 sq.ft. building formerly used as a car dealership.
Site has high street exposure and on a signalized corner. National retailers in close proximity include Dillards, Younkers, JcPenny, Sears and Shopko.
Click here to view more property details or contact Richard Meginnis or John Hyland at 402-441-5800.
77 Acres of residential zoned ground is available for sale at 35th & Superior. 21.9 Acres has been elevated out of the floodway and now ready for development. Ideal setting for a residential development or corporate campus with zoning change. View details of the property or contact John Hyland or Richard Meginnis at 402-441-5800 for futher information.
DuTeau Chevrolet has recently purchased land located near S. 28th Street and Jamie Lane (just east of Las Margaritas) with plans to move their Subaru division to this site. Timing for the move hasn’t been determined. George Hancock represented DuTeau Chevrolet and Richard Meginnis and Sally DeLair represented the separate owners on the two parcels DuTeau purchased.
First State Bank recently purchased 3.2 Acres at S. 27th Street and Grainger Parkway (just north of Las Margaritas) where they plan to build a bank branch and administrative headquarters. First State Bank has three other Lincoln locations along with eight branches and one loan office in surrounding towns. Richard Meginnis represented First State Bank and Sally DeLair represented the owners, Stone Ledge Village LLC in this transaction. Look for another announcement regarding this area soon!